Air Marshal 3 Holster
The Original Kangaroo Carry Air Marshal was designed in 1999 with input given specifically from and to meet the needs of Air Marshal Officers. Currently in hard use with many US Law Enforcement, Military units and legally licensed Civilians world wide.The Kangaroo Carry Air Marshal 3 holster now features several refinements:
- Our Patented Pistol Pouch is generously cut, padded, and has a sacrificial seam that is easy to remove to accommodate a wide variety of rail mounted white light, laser, and combo light/laser accessories!
- Fits wide varieties of firearms from Sub-Compact to Full Size (Two to Four Inch Revolvers, Sub-Compacts to Five Inch 1911, Sub-Compact to Tactical length (Glock / XD / S7W M&P, HK) plus many, many other different makes and models of handguns in these size ranges)
- Wider body band accommodates heavier handguns
- Military Spec hook and loop center closure in center of body
- Handcuff and or Extra Magazine pockets under opposite holster pouch
- 3 position Patented Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Includes Kangaroo Carry “Pistol Positioning Pin System”(TM) for micro adjustments of depth and rake of holstered handgun positions thus allowing for a wide variety of handguns to ride in the same universal pouch
- Firearm retention strap
The Kangaroo Carry Air Marshal II is made of 100% natural cotton, which allows a person to wear it next to their body, eliminating the need for a sweater, vest or jacket. This is a revolutionary breakthrough especially in any zone where temperatures exceed 100 degrees during the summer months. The high-grade natural cotton material also enables it it to mold not only to the firearm, but also to the wearer's body for maximum concealability. As comfortable as your favorite pair of jeans!
This holster wraps around the chest under the pectorals, with the firearm resting under the right or left upper arm. The wearer retains unobstructed access to the firearm and spare magazine, whether sitting or standing plus all day comfort.
Important Ordering Information:
Veryify your Shipping Address is CORRECT!
Holster Size is NOT Your Shirt Size.
LEARN HOW TO MEASURE